Updated: September 2022
Leasure Oliver PLLC works hard to make all of our services are accessible to people with disabilities. We have invested time and money to make our website easier to use and more accessible for people with disabilities.
Our goal is to meet or exceed the accessibility standards found in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA, PDF/Universal Accessibility (PDF/UA) to ensure our digital offerings are ADA Compliant.
Here are just some of the many ways that our web site is accessible and meets these accessibility standards:
- Descriptive alt text is assigned to every meaningful image on our website.
- Our website is navigable without a mouse (using only a keyboard).
- We ensure that all text to background color contrast meets a 4.5:1 ratio.
- All PDFs hosted on our site meet the PDF/UA minimum standards.
- We include a skip navigation link on all pages of our website.
- We maintain a consistent and predictable layout throughout our website.
- We only integrate and link to third-party apps, scripts, and websites that are meet WCAG 2.0 AA standards.
Beyond our existing remediation measures, we continually review our website (internally and independently) to ensure we adhere to best practices in web accessibility.
Leasure Oliver PLLC ace continues its efforts to constantly improve the accessibility of our site and services to allow seamless, accessible and unhindered use also for those with disabilities. Through our genuine and good faith commitment and devotion to accessibility, we believe we not only meet but exceed the digital accessibility requirements imposed by Title I, II, & III of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 504 & 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
Despite our efforts to make all pages and content on our website fully accessible, some content may not have yet been fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards. This may be a result of not having found or identified the most appropriate technological solution. Please alert us of any specific issues you have using our website.
We Want to Help
We are committed to accessibility, and we are always looking for ways to improve. If you know of things we are missing or could do better, we want to hear more. If you are experiencing difficulty with any content on our web site or require assistance with any part of our site, please contact us and we will be happy to assist.
For more information on web accessibility and legal requirements, here are helpful resources: