Huntington, West Virginia
Jason A. Leasure is admitted to practice law in West Virginia, Ohio, and Kentucky. He is originally from Wood County, West Virginia. After a lengthy career with the U.S. Air Force, he returned to West Virginia to pursue a career in law and received a J.D. from West Virginia University College of Law.
Jason’s practice is primarily dedicated to representing injured persons and their families throughout West Virginia, Ohio, and Kentucky in both state and federal courts. In 2009, Jason was selected to study under legendary trial lawyer Gerry Spence at his Trial Lawyers College in Dubois, Wyoming. Jason is one of only four attorneys in West Virginia who graduated from the program.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury Claims
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Insurance Coverage Disputes (Representing people against insurance companies)
- West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals
- Kentucky Supreme Court
- Ohio Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 4th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
West Virginia University College of Law, Morgantown, West Virginia, J.D.
University of Phoenix, Tucson, Arizona, B.S. Business/Management
Graduate of Gerry Spence’s Trial Lawyers College, Dubois, Wyoming